Retinol Restart Rejuvenation Serum
Retinol Restart Rejuvenation Serum delivers the maximum concentration of 5% retinol in a serum to influence collagen and speed skin renewal to diminish the appearance of fine lines, acne, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation.
- Reduce Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Reduce Dull & Uneven Texture
- Reduce Pigmentation.
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Dark Spots
- Pores & Texture
Use after cleansing and toning. Apply serum to the face, neck, and décolleté avoiding delicate eye area. Allow to absorb before applying other serums or treatment products. Finish with your GlyMed Plus Moisturizer or Moisturizer of choice. Use nightly – a little goes a long way.
I have tried retinols before and they dry my skin out and cause sensitivity and redness. I am afraid the 5% will be too much.
This unique formula is micro-encapsulated, allowing it to penetrate quickly allowing for the slower release of the retinol over the course of several hours, thereby allowing the skin to fully utilize and benefit from the retinol without any irritation to the surface of the skin.
Where does Retinol Restart Rejuvenation Serum fit into my daily regimen?
Retinol Restart Rejuvenation Serum should be applied after cleansing and before any other GlyMed Plus treatment products.
Why is it so important to apply sunscreen when using a product that contains retinol?
Retinol increases the skin’s photo-sensitivity and therefore vulnerability to sunburn which is why it’s important to apply sunscreen daily.
Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms?
Consult with your Doctor before using this product.
- Aqua (Water)
- Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Retinol (Vitamin A)
- Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine
- Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohydroxybutyrate
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate)
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Ester)
- Sucrose Tristearate
- Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Polysorbate 60
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glycol
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil