I ❤️ INK Needle Cartridges - 0.25MM 7-CURVED MAGNUM
Achieve soft edges and gentle, snag-free deposit with the high coverage 0.25 mm 7CM cartridge.
Configuration: 7 needles stacked in two rows with a curved profile, depositing 7 pixels of ink at a time
Diameter: 0.25 mm
Fits: Rotary machines
Procedure suitability: Brows, lips, areolas or any area that requires coverage
Best for: Airbrushed effect and filling in color
Skin type: Normal, sensitive or thick skin
Safe & sterile: Full membrane to prevent backflow and EO gas sterilized
- 304 surgical grade stainless steel
- 0.25 mm needle
- EO gas sterilized
- Full safety membrane
Universal cartridge design is compatible with all rotary machines, not compatible with PMU digital machines/devices.
Compatible with the following rotary machines: Artyst, Axys Vahalla, Cheyenne, Xion, Xion S, Bellar, Brow Daddy Cleo, Valkyre, Bishop, Rook Quill, Mast Tour, Omnia, Flux, Mast Magi, Dragonhawk, and more.
Not compatible with the following PMU machines/devices: Nouveau Contour, Amiea, Golden Eye, Biotek, Bomtech, Meicha, Purebeau, Artmex, PhiBrows, Charme, Biomaser, Infinity, Slay Bae, Giant Sun, and more.
- Needle selection is based on personal preference, skin conditions and design demands
- To use: insert, twist and lock
- Adjust the needle hang on your machine to allow the needle to protrude by 2-3 mm
- Allow the needle to "draw up" ink into the tip of the cartridge by running the machine and holding the tip in place
- Always work off the tip(s) of the needle without forcing it into the skin
- Maintain a taut stretch at all times to maximize ink deposit and minimize skin trauma
- Wipe the tip of the needle frequently to remove buildup
- During tattooing, clean the needle cartridge in sterile water to remove buildup and when changing colors, similar to when you are painting
- Do not allow the needle to hit the bottom of the pigment cup to prevent damage to the tip of the needle
- Dispose into a sharps container after use — do not reuse